Sunday, November 2

Plenty O' Potatoes!

Almost two weeks ago I got little red potatoes on sale. At the time, it seemed like a great addition to a meal. Maybe steak. Maybe sauteed veggies. But before I knew it, almost two weeks had passed and the potatoes were sprouting little.... ahem... ugly knobs. I had to do something before my 60 cents of starchy greatness became a science experiment.
So I did what any broke, inventive, stubborn, desperate, single girl does. I cooked 'em all. I know it's a lot of starch. I know you can't have potatoes alone for dinner. I know I could've just let the 60 cents go to waste. But I didn't. Don't judge me. In my defense, I did have some broccoli too.
So here they are, my amazing potatoes. I made mashed potatoes with cream cheese, potato pancakes with herbs, and Hasselback potatoes.


















I want to make them all again, just never together.

4 comments:

Meesh said...

Those potato pancakes sound delish! I miss your cooking!

Anonymous said...

now i know what you do when im not here and you have a lot of time on your hands! (go ahead say it...jerk) haha! your basically amazing!!!! :)

Catherine

Anonymous said...

I miss you
:-/
Can't wait!!
:)
mommeee
;0)

alexita said...

sounds good! it made me huuungry!!! lol