Tuesday, November 11

You decide my dinner

There's this ground turkey in my freezer that I got on sale for $1.29/lb. I was so excited about that steal that I bought 3 lbs. For a single girl, that's like 6 weeks of turkey. I'm down to the last pound. I'm thinking I'll cook the whole package. I have random stuff in my fridge and pantry, and want to use it all. There are a few options as to what I could do with it, but I'm at a loss and cannot decide. So... you decide. What should I cook with this turkey?

Thai Turkey Burgers with Asian Slaw
Thai Omelette (I'm pretty sure no one will vote for this, so I won't bother tracking down a link. But I will say that it's awesome.)
Turkey Tacos
Turkey Sloppy Joe's
Turkey Meatballs (or meat sauce) and Spaghetti with Garlic Bread

If you have any other ideas, tell me :) But I might not have the ingredients on hand...

5 comments:

Meesh said...

You had me at Thai turkey burgers! :D Heard about your glasses. Did you ever find them?

Anonymous said...

the first one

Lauren said...

because its me and my love for food my vote goes to ALL OF THEM!

Kiki said...

what about turkey picadillo? or turkey cuban meatloaf? or turkey carne fria? or even turkey hash? The thai turkey burgers sound delicious though:)

Anonymous said...

Turkey burgers!