Wednesday, September 8

Live concerts

Boy, do I love concerts. I get so excited. It's hard to keep track of everyone I'd like to see, and finding out they came through after I've missed it is not my favorite feeling. Since I missed a few amazing shows in the Triangle, I've tried to pay a little better attention to what's coming up.
Corinne Bailey Rae, for example, was sold out by the time I found out. I can't tell you how many times I listened to her album.


That's alright, though, because I did score tickets to this musical genius. He breaks my heart; his story breaks my heart, and I eagerly await the day that he changes his mind.



I'm hoping to get tickets to two shows, but for now they're on my wish list because of $$$
Sufjan Stevens
and
MGMT.
Feel free to help a sister out ;)

Speaking of sisters, the Weepies were mine and my sister's favorite. 'Our band' of sorts.
So... they're coming to Raleigh and I didn't know what was the right thing to do, but there it was, but I ended up deciding to go. I feel good about that. I miss her, and I think this will just be good.

2 comments:

Kiki said...

So glad you're writing again. And I have NO idea who ANY of these people are but I sure hope you get to go to ALL of them. Love you, so glad you are writing again:)

Kiki said...

Hehehehe, said it twice, didn't I? That's cuz I'm REALLY, REALLY glad you are writing again:)