Thursday, September 9

Bloody Disaster

This nose piercing of mine.
It looks cool, I think.
And then the little stud breaks or a little shiny thing falls out, and I need to change it, because they can't be troubled to make a quality piece of jewelry for your face, so you don't have to bother with it every few weeks. No, that would be too convenient.
I decided I wanted to take a break from a stud and try a hoop. I bought said hoop, and then tried to put said hoop in my nose. It didn't go well. The thing most people don't realize is that cartilage like that, on your nose or mouth, closes up fast. Insanely fast. In the 5 minutes it took me to take the old one out, fiddle with the hoop, decide it looked stupid and opt for another stud... it was closing up! So I fought, and it's not easy to fight with your face.
In the end, it was a bloody disaster. Literally. It took four days to heal, and I had to go to Blue Flame to get it fixed. I vowed to never change it again.

And then the peridot stone fell out and it looks stupid again.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

i would of given up on the nose piercing by now..lol great story.